Vs > Fort Smith, Nt
Ardmore vs Fort Smith, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Ardmore vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Ardmore vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Ardmore vs Amendola, Italy
Ardmore vs Nakhon Sawan, Thailand
Fort Smith, Nt vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Fort Smith, Nt vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Fort Smith, Nt vs Newberry, Mi, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Darwin, Northern Territory vs Puntarenas
Mandalay vs Mamou
Monroe, Nc vs Ofunato
Quito vs Aimores
- The distance between Ardmore, New Zealand and Fort Smith, Nt, Canada is approximately 12,668 km or 7,872 mi.
- To reach Ardmore in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Nt bearing 236.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ardmore bearing 211.5° or SSW .
- Ardmore has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Fort Smith, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Ardmore is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Fort Smith, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.4 °C (58.3°F) less in Ardmore. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 960.3 mm (37.8 in) more which is equivalent to 960.3 l/m² (23.57 US gal/ft²) or 9,603,000 l/ha (1,026,624 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.3° higher in Ardmore than in Fort Smith, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ardmore relative to Fort Smith, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Nt vs Ardmore
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ardmore vs La Tuque, Qc, Canada
Ardmore vs Khabarovsk, Russia
Ardmore vs Milan, Italy
Ardmore vs Luanda, Angola
Fort Smith, Nt vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Fort Smith, Nt vs Fukuoka, Japan
Fort Smith, Nt vs Gajvoron, Ukraine
Fort Smith, Nt vs Chicago, Illinois, Usa
Karuizawa vs Franceville/ Masuku
Lencois vs Campos Sales
Tumeremo vs La Serena-La Florida
Montreal, Quebec vs S. F. Macoris
Ardmore vs Fort Smith, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ardmore
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Nt
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW