Vs > Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Ardmore vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Ardmore vs Kunduz, Afghanistan
Ardmore vs Brasilia, Brazil
Ardmore vs Siauliai, Lithuania
Ardmore vs Sewell, Chile
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Goztepe, Turkey
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Williston, North Dakota, Usa
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Birni N’Konni, Niger
Southport, Nc vs Kawthaung
Montreux vs Saint Denis, Reunion
Phuket vs Livingstone
Kilkenny vs Midland, Tx
- The distance between Ardmore, New Zealand and Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 13,118 km or 8,152 mi.
- To reach Ardmore in this distance one would set out from Lady Franklin Point, Nt bearing 239.2° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ardmore bearing 203.2° or SSW .
- Ardmore has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Lady Franklin Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Ardmore is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Lady Franklin Point, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 26.6 °C (47.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.6 °C (49.7°F) less in Ardmore. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1194.9 mm (47 in) more which is equivalent to 1194.9 l/m² (29.33 US gal/ft²) or 11,949,000 l/ha (1,277,427 US gal/ac) more. About 11 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.7° higher in Ardmore than in Lady Franklin Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ardmore relative to Lady Franklin Point, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Ardmore
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ardmore vs Seville, Spain
Ardmore vs Zaranj, Afghanistan
Ardmore vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Ardmore vs Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Qingdao, China
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Geisenheim, Germany
Piacenza vs Daru
Wichita, Kansas vs Greenville, Pa
Mpika vs Pohnpei
Orlando, Fl vs Ust-Barguzin
Ardmore vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ardmore
Climate Guides for Locations near Lady Franklin Point, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 577 kms (358.6 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) WNW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 108.3 kms (67.3 miles) SW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 704.2 kms (437.6 miles) WSW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 690.2 kms (428.9 miles) WSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 747.9 kms (464.7 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 673.6 kms (418.6 miles) S
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 791.9 kms (492.1 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) ENE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) ENE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 287 kms (178.4 miles) SE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) SSE