Vs > Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Ardmore vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Ardmore vs Sioux Lookout, On, Canada
Ardmore vs Port Alberni, Bc, Canada
Ardmore vs Cape Carbonara, Italy
Ardmore vs Laucala Bay, Fiji
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Wairakei, New Zealand
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Berlin, Germany
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Muren, Mongolia
Nelson vs Stensele
Gyzylarbat vs Bluffields
Monywa vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv
Hakodate vs Heraklion, Crete
- The distance between Ardmore, New Zealand and Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada is approximately 14,597 km or 9,071 mi.
- To reach Ardmore in this distance one would set out from Longstaff Bluff, Nt bearing 272.8° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Ardmore bearing 206.8° or SSW .
- Ardmore has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Ardmore is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 26.8 °C (48.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.4 °C (47.5°F) less in Ardmore. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1099.5 mm (43.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1099.5 l/m² (26.98 US gal/ft²) or 10,995,000 l/ha (1,175,438 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.1° higher in Ardmore than in Longstaff Bluff, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ardmore relative to Longstaff Bluff, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Ardmore
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ardmore vs Antofagasta, Chile
Ardmore vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Ardmore vs Duian, China
Ardmore vs Olenek, Russia
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Narathiwat, Thailand
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Ed Dueim, Sudan
Silute vs Mananjary
Lanzhou vs Ahmedabad
Uzgorod vs Melville Hall
Kansas City, Missouri vs Alert, Nunavut
Ardmore vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ardmore
Climate Guides for Locations near Longstaff Bluff, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) W
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) NE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE