Vs > Lower Hutt, Avalon
Ardmore vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Climate & Distance Between
Ardmore vs Parakou, Benin
Ardmore vs Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Ardmore vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Ardmore vs Kenton, Ok, Usa
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Haifa, Israel
Otavalo vs Goycay
Osaka vs Ashley Forest
Riverhead Forest vs San Antonio, Texas
Dubuque, Ia vs Veracruz
- The distance between Ardmore, New Zealand and Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand is approximately 466 km or 289 mi.
- To reach Ardmore in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 0.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Ardmore bearing 0.4° or N .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Ardmore is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 1.2 °C (2.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.3 °C (0.5°F) more in Ardmore. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 30.9 mm (1.2 in) less which is equivalent to 30.9 l/m² (0.76 US gal/ft²) or 309,000 l/ha (33,034 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.2° higher in Ardmore than in Lower Hutt, Avalon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ardmore relative to Lower Hutt, Avalon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Ardmore
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|| -31 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ardmore vs Ballinger, Tx, Usa
Ardmore vs Resolute, Nt, Canada
Ardmore vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Ardmore vs Sidi Ifni, Morocco
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Muharraq, Bahrain
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Gemert, Netherlands
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Malacca, Malaysia
Olbia/ Costa Smeralda vs Mcmurdo Sound
Two Harbors, Mn vs Kingston, On
Revelstoke, Bc vs Edmonton Namao, Ab
Chiba vs Sao Felix Xingu
Ardmore vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ardmore
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon