Vs > Storm Lake, Ia
Ardmore vs Storm Lake, Ia Climate & Distance Between
Ardmore vs Cernovcy, Ukraine
Ardmore vs Lisbon, Nd, Usa
Ardmore vs Midland, Tx, Usa
Ardmore vs Hallettsville, Tx, Usa
Storm Lake, Ia vs Scott City, Ks, Usa
Storm Lake, Ia vs Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand
Storm Lake, Ia vs Laukuva, Lithuania
Storm Lake, Ia vs Inchon, North Korea
Lamia vs Ceara Mirim
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Termoli
Choibalsan vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming
Peoria, Il vs Latina
- The distance between Ardmore, New Zealand and Storm Lake, Ia, Usa is approximately 12,673 km or 7,875 mi.
- To reach Ardmore in this distance one would set out from Storm Lake, Ia bearing 240.9° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Ardmore bearing 233.6° or SW .
- Ardmore has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Storm Lake, Ia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Ardmore is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Storm Lake, Ia is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.1 °C (12.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.7 °C (40.9°F) less in Ardmore. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 516 mm (20.3 in) more which is equivalent to 516 l/m² (12.66 US gal/ft²) or 5,160,000 l/ha (551,638 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.9° higher in Ardmore than in Storm Lake, Ia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ardmore relative to Storm Lake, Ia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Storm Lake, Ia vs Ardmore
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -13 (-23)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ardmore vs Goodland, Ks, Usa
Ardmore vs NÆSGÅRD, Denmark
Ardmore vs Kasempa, Zambia
Ardmore vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Storm Lake, Ia vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Storm Lake, Ia vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Storm Lake, Ia vs Sobral, Brazil
Storm Lake, Ia vs Lundazi, Zambia
Berkeley, Ca vs Rockhampton, Queensland
Andizan vs Taoyuan
Booneville, Ms vs Jiuquan
Saint Johnsbury, Vt vs Galati
Ardmore vs Storm Lake, Ia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ardmore
Climate Guides for Locations near Storm Lake, Ia